2004-12-11

More & more tests

These past few days, and these upcoming days are full of tests. My aptitude of thinking on my feet was tested on Tuesday when I had to answer just about every question during my strat presentation, which was kinda fun actually. Then Thursday I had a test (that I don't think went to well) in options, and got back a test in financial econ that I did shitty on, but still got an A in the class. Yesterday and today been working on the take-home options test (at least we get to do it with partners) and Monday I have a test in corporate finance. Due at midnight last night, about 2 hours ago, was a 10 page essay for ethics. Not quite a test, since essay comes from "essai" the french word for trial, but that's practically a test. It's true that life is just one big test, or a series of tests (I believe in the latter), but that's a whole 'nother subject.

No comments: