2005-04-01

Finally I can watch the news again

Not sure about all of you, but this whole Schiavo right to life (or death) case has been getting on my nerves. The news stations (CNN, Fox, etc) have a never ending commentary on the subject and even with her death I'm sure they'll have plenty more to say. Aren't there more important things going on, like the so-called "war on terror?" I find it ludicrous that so much time is wasted on a story that probably affects less than a dozen people. I also must say that I'm upset at her family for wasting my tax money using the courts to continue to deny their appeals. Once they got denied by the Supreme Court, you would think they'd call it a day, but no, they file appeal after appeal, making "the system" go even slower than it usually does while knowing that the judges will probably not change my mind. I think they should be responsible for paying for the damage they've inflicted upon all of us.

No comments: