2005-04-21

My Favorite Magazine

I have recently added a link to my favorite magazine, Reason. This magazine focuses on current events and politics but has the distinction of being the most widely read libertarian leaning periodical. They bash the democrats and republicans equally, have interesting stories in sections in every issue I've purchased, along with lists of attrocious things that governments all over the world are doing. It is very well-written and has been named one of the best magazines by several major reviews (I believe it was the Chicago Tribune, but I may be wrong). The magazine only costs about $4 at the store, but you don't even have to buy it because they let you read their articles from previous issues FOR FREE online, so I suggest anyone interested to check it out.

No comments: