2005-05-16

An Alum At Last

Yesterday, May 15 was CMU's graduation and I was one of the many receiving my Bachelor's Degree. There were two different ceremonies, a graduation for the entire university and the diploma ceremony for my school (Tepper School of Business). They were both filled with speeches. Some were good, some went on too long, and others were odd. As with any graduation it was pretty boring. It hasn't really hit me that's it all over, but I've said some good-byes to friends and that's not easy. I've met a lot of good people here who I hope to keep as friends for the rest of my life, though I'm sure I'll lose touch with some. I don't really have anything planned for this week until the latter part, but more on that later...

A few of my friends remain here for a while, so I will have some people to hang out with. Of course, Kenzie will also be here which is the best part.

No comments: