2005-05-01

At least the real part is over...

With all of the nostalgia and thinking about my last four years spent at college, this past week has reminded me just how much I am glad that school is coming to a close (at least for now). On Friday I had a final exam and a presentation. I think I probably failed the final exam, but that's okay because everyone I talked with thought the same thing and this professor enjoys giving generous curves to his students. That being said, there is no way that I didn't pass the test, so all is good.
The presentation went okay, but I thought our effort may have been weak compared to other groups. I didn't see any other groups present, but its a gut feeling. Our project was about safety on campus. I agree with one of our survey respondents: if the campus started honoring gun permits I'd feel a lot safer. Fucking liberal swine!

No comments: