2005-05-13

CMU VI

I moved off campus junior year, to 300 craft avenue in south oakland. Rooming with my good friend Carlos. I love living off campus... I don't like being in the CMU environment 24/7 and there's also privacy and no bedroom sharing. The downside was I skipped more classes. Sure I have a bus pass, but who wants to use that when you have a car. Cars and CMU don't get along too well though, parking is at least 50 cents per hour, you have to make sure you have tons of quarters for the meters, and it can take up to 45 minutes to find a spot. The classes junior year were slightly more challenging but I actually felt like I was learning business which was a good thing. I also ended my relationship with CMU solutions, a business club I helped start up (but that's a whole other story). Junior year ended and I stayed here all summer, unable to find an internship.

No comments: