2005-05-05

Sleeping

As with many of my friends, my sleep schedule has become really fucked up this week. As you probably read about in my previous posts, I pulled an all-nighter Monday night, staying up until Tuesday afternoon. I woke up in the early evening (on Tuesday), did some more work and went to bed around 3am on Wednesday. Looks like I'm starting another all nighter now, studying for one of 2 finals I have on Friday. I may end up staying up all night tomorrow (Thursday) studying for the final that is at 830am Friday. Then I can sleep Friday afternoon until my other final at 530pm, which I am studying for now (as well as writing a paper for the same class). I think its even more strange that I am planning my days like this, but during finals shit like this is definitely not the exception.

To all my friends at CMU: Good luck on your remaining finals!

To my friends at other schools: You're probably done by now, have a good graduation or summer break!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right on! Foreign cars are the best. The Japanese are the best automakers. The hell with Ford & GM. I would rather have a smart Japanese person making my car than some dumb hick or other American idiot!