2006-07-25

Tip

OK so its 2:40 in the morning. Problem was, I couldn't get my Motorola V710 to charge, I got the lovely, "unable to charge" message no matter what I did. This incident has happened with previous motorolas.

Here's a tip on how to fix the problem, if you encounter it. Take the battery out of the phone. Dip a Q-tip into some rubbing alcohol, and rub all the electrical contacts with it (they are on the battery, inside the phone where it connects to the battery, the charger, and where the charger connects). Allow a minute or so to dry, and it should work. Fuckin dirty contacts!

PS: I do still recommend Motorolas, only phones I ever use these days, only problem is with the charging.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I had a Motorola, that was the same problem I had. I'll remember that tip.

Anonymous said...

funny i had a motorola for three years and never had that problem. that was a while back though. maybe newer phones come with more complicated problems. :-P