2008-03-04

VT, RI, OH, and TX

Big news tonight: 

McCain locks up his nomination.  By far the worst Republican candidate of my lifetime thus far.  I'll vote for Obama (if he's nominated) just to make sure McCain loses.

Mike Huckabee is out.  No big loss.  I'd never have voted for someone as ignorant on him.  He would probably cut NASA to fund an expedition to find Noah's Ark.

More later as the democrat race pans out.  So far it doesn't seem that anyone won much.  Obama's huge victory in Vermont should cancel out Clinton's smaller victory in RI.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll vote Libertarian but if Obama wins, I'll purposely vote McCain because I don't want my freedoms taken away and all my money going to the gov't and my guns taken away. I also don't want to be beaten/imprisoned for being Jewish since he has ties with Farrakhan and other Muslim groups.

MSC said...

I have to disagree on that.

As far as the Iraq War and civil liberties issues goes, Obama is better than the other two so I would vote for him over Hillary and McCain, even though I disagree with him on economic and gun issues.

Its too bad that Ron Paul did not do better.

Anonymous said...

I wished Ron Paul won but if you cared about gun issues, why was he voted for? As a member of the NRA, I'd think you would have still given the vote for Ron or not voted at all. That's what I would have done.

Anonymous said...

yay for texas!