2008-09-10

Pigs and Lipstick

Yesterday Obama compared McCain's speeches to "putting lipstick on a pig."  McCain immediately played the gender card and said Obama is using this to attack Sarah Palin.

Can't we rise above this crap?  This is a saying that I, myself have used, and when I used it I was not referring to men or women either but ideas.  McCain needs to grow up and stop hiding behind Sarah Palin.
 
Note that McCain used the exact same phrase when talking about Hillary Clinton a few months ago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who really knows what Obama was thinking. I'd think the same thing too. The election is getting closer and Obama is getting more aggressive and now feels he needs to bash McCain-Palin even more on the personal level.

Anonymous said...

i don't know if the gender card really works. i can't imagine a female clinton supporter suddenly voting for mccain because of palin.