2009-04-29

100 and counting

Today was President Obama's 100th day in office and I'd say he's done more in 100 days than Bush did in his last term.

Just a list: a stock market on the mend, our national reputation too.  Torture is now prohibited, as it should be by our great nation.  Healthcare and environment reforms, major ones, are on the horizon.  Not to mention a stimulus that has done just that.  

Hope, change, and more hope for a better tomorrow.  Could anyone have predicted it would go this smoothly?

1 comment:

Carl said...

I totally disagree. I don't think he's done that great at all. I'm losing out on more money and worried about going broke. I don't have a job in the criminal justice system. My insurance rates still suck and I don't want the gov't watching my every move and my taxes incresed. He'd better change his ways a bit.
By the way, he sure did a smart move flying his jet low in Manhattan, scaring people. Real smart.