2005-05-08

CMU V

The last two posts on CMU didn't really follow the first two, but this one does...

Sophomore year was a pretty good year, I lived off campus at the run-down Cathedral Mansion apartments at an apartment rented through campus housing. The first half wasn't very memorable.

In January I finally brought my car here which helped a lot. I could finally go places, explore the city, and easily buy groceries. Got my first parking ticket within a few days too!!! In the second semester I had more "real" business classes which I was glad to finally begin taking since that is my major. They were alright. Business Communications caused a lot of headaches and Organizational Behavior had a lot of group projects.

The best part of sophomore year was at the end when I met the love of my life, Kenzie! I met her near the end of the semester but it was pretty obvious that we really liked each other so I made plans to stay in Pittsburgh for the summer. I took an ethics class which was interesting, but not really useful. The summer was relaxing and some of my good friends were also here. About two weeks before school started again Kenzie and I took our first vacation together to Niagara Falls. It was really fun and there are lots of good memories from it.

Next entry: Junior year.

No comments: