2005-05-24

On the road

Technology sure is wonderful! I'm writing this using the free Wi-Fi at PIT. As far as I know the only airport to provide this service without a fee unlike the bastards at MSP and others. I'm on my way to Chicago-Midway flying Southwest (for the first time). The good news was the ticket was only $40 with tax.

As I wrote about earlier, the TSA banned lighters in all baggage. Here's a method I've heard of people using that **may** work at getting lighters through security. Put two of them well hidden in your bag, if they detect it they will only probably see one of them. You give them that lighter and the idiots won't re-scan your bag, so you'll have one at your destination. Not that I'd ever try doing this... Or you could just bring 2 books of matches, which is totally legal.

No comments: