2008-01-04

From .blogspot to .com

For those of you who read this blog often, you will notice that I have just taken it from a .blogspot.com to a .com

I like to think of myself as always being on top of technology, but I have to admit that this is the first .com that is registered in my name.  I like the title of my blog, I think that it is catchy, makes sense.

It used to be very expensive to own a domain name, but I am only paying around $10 a year for this, which I think is worth it.  

One thing that this means is extra motivation for me to keep blogging, to keep putting my views on paper for the world to see.  I hope that everyone will support me by continuing to check-in from time to time.  If you have an RSS reader, you can always subscribe to my blog (email me if you need help with this).

Take care, and thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good idea. I like it.