2008-10-21

A Message from the "fake" Virginia to John McCain

Dear John McCain,

Recently one of your senior advisors has said that even though you are down in Virginia by an average of close to 10%, that's OK, because you are competitive in the "real Virginia."  By "real" your advisor meant anything but Northern Virginia.

Let me tell you something.  A third of the Commonwealth's population lives in Northern Virginia.  We are as real as any other part of it.  On top of that, we are highly educated, diverse, and highly motivated.  Wealthy too.  What that means, is that between now and the election, I'm going to spend as much free time as I can to make sure you don't steal this election up here.  Even though I work a full time job and am studying for graduate admissions tests, my future is too important for you to screw it up.  If you think the rural part of Virginia is the only real part, keep on thinking that.  I'll see you back in the senate in January.

Yours truly,
A "fake" Virginian


PS: Just so you can see how your efforts are paying off, I have attached the recent polling data.  And just so Sarah understands, blue means NOT you.  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't blame John McCain personally but his advisors seem to be dumb.