2008-02-10

NADA 2008

I am at the National Automobile Dealers Association conference in San Francisco.  I arrived on Friday and have been helping my Dad out with some tasks.  He has over 35 people attending the conference from Russia.  I am providing them with logistical support.  Today I took several of them on a tour to places like Alcatraz and the Golden Gate park.  Some of them did not like our excursion because it was focused on history and they "just wanted to see the city", which was my original plan until they demanded a Russian Tour guide.

Tonight was interesting.  I went to the top floor of one of the nicest hotels in San Francisco and met the COO and a VP of a $20B company.  That is something I can say I have never done before.

Tomorrow I believe I will actually attend the NADA conference I have yet to step foot in the door.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds fun. I hope you're enjoying it. Also, I'm not surprised to hear that the Russians are giving you a hard time.