2008-10-14

i'm back!

I'm back.  Just got married and went on a honeymoon to the Riviera Maya.

Stayed at a great place, the El Dorado Seaside Suites.  Highly recommend it to any couples going to that area.

So while I was out, it looks like the stock market took a nose dive and bounced back big today.  

Sounds like McCain's campaign, except he hasn't bounced back... Fivethirtyeight.com currently has Obama winning the election 95%-5%.  Yikes!!!  Sure, right after the Palin pick, McCain was ahead by a bit.  But the closer we get to the election, the harder it is to make up for lost ground, and right now Obama has a larger lead in all national and state polls than he's had all year.  Hell, he might even win West Virginia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoyed your honeymoon. The wedding was great. I'm still talking about it to people. Hell, that area of VA is so nice I may move down and drive one of the cabs/limos. I have a chauffer's license now and might as well use it. Anyways, the market finally bounced back. Let's hope it stays strong. As for the election, it's still up in the air. I'm upset how McCain is not being more aggressive but we'll see what happens in tonight's debate.